I am loading a swf file (97KB) via a proxied url provided by gadgets.io.getUrlProxy.
I got a HTTP error 400 Missing Token Parameter loading the url returned by getProxyUrl
- there is no token parameter for that request (or it is undocumented)
- it works perfectly in igoogle sandbox
Here a abstract of my code:
var swfurl = gadgets.io.getProxyUrl("http://www.example.com/loader.swf")
// Load swf via Swiff: http://mootools.net/docs/core/Utilities/Swiff
var loader = new Swiff(
- Is there any token parameter for getProxyUrl (like the ones for makeRequest) that is not documented?
- Is there any token parameter for getProxyUrl that is documented but I did not read the good documentation?
- Have I done something wrong?
- Does someone else got that problem?
- Is it the good place to ask such questions?