A number of you may have signed up through our pre-registration form, and are now seeing another form asking you to register again.
There are a variety of reasons this may have happened:
1. You are not Frodo Baggins, The Doctor, Jack Bauer or any other fictional character. You're also probably not Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake, or Brad Pitt (but if you are - call me!).
2. You are not Tom Anderson.
3. Your phone number is not 555-1212, no matter what area code you put in front of it.
4. You registered with the wrong email. We need the email address you use to log in to MySpace. It looks like a lot of folks either gave us their primary email, or an altogether fake one.
5. You gave us incomplete information. We need more than just your email address.
In short? If you signed up and didn't get access, go register again, use real information this time, and remember to give us the email address you use to log in to MySpace.