Today marks three weeks since we opened the MySpace Developer Platform, and boy did we ever get the feedback we were asking for. Some of you who have been speaking out in the forums and blogs have seen the changes you've recommended implemented instantly
, while other requested changes will be coming in the future. All feedback, good and bad, is extremely helpful, so please keep it coming!
We've also been continuing to update this site, and will continue to do so as more features become available for the platform.
Some new links for you all to check out:
- Chez Chris ( RSS)- Chris Bissell now has a blog of his own, where he'll be discussing the more technical side of things, including code samples and sample apps to play with.
- Twitter - Subscribe to our Twitter feed to get real-time updates on all things MDP.
- Team Profile - Add us as a friend!
- A few more RSS links: Developer Team Blog (that's this one), and MDP Aggregate (this feed contains blog entries from all MDP blogs - please note this will include non-english blogs).
- "Unofficial" MDP Chatroom: irc.freenode.net, #myspacedev
I know everyone's dying to hear us announce a launch date, and we fully understand. We're working on finalizing a date this week, and will let you know through all the various channels listed above.
And in case you missed it, be sure to check out Allen's previous post on our upcoming devJAMs. We have two scheduled so far (San Francisco/Seattle), with more coming in the future.
Until then, keep playing, and keep on letting us know (via comments in the blogs, or in the forums) what you think!